Martina Winter is an experienced lyric soprano. She started her professional career in 1994 at the "Deutsche Oper am Rhein" in Düsseldorf, Germany. She has worked with well known directors such as August Everding, Kurt Horres, Andreas Homoki, Christof Loy and conductors e.g. Yehudi Menuhin, Gerd Albrecht, Pinchas Steinberg and Fabio Luisi. At present she is continuing her career as a freelance artist appearing on stages throughout Europe.
Martina Winter is also founder and teacher of the "Dürener Singwerkstatt", a comprehensive annual course in singing.
|Martina Winter as Kluge in "Die Kluge". First-night performance in Kiel.|
With Jörg Sabrowski. Photo J. Thode.
- Martina Winter presents her recital "Liederreise durch Europa" (Mahler, Hahn, de Falla, Schumann et alii) at the Villa Weyermann, Leichlingen. 28.10.2012, 17:00. Piano Annegret Schwiening.
- Martina Winter as Anna (Nabucco) at the Altstadtherbst Kulturfestival in Düsseldorf.
- Martina Winter sings Soprano Solo in Mahlers Symphony No. 2, Altenberger Dom.
- Martina Winter appeared at the Théatre du Capitole in Toulouse as Susanna (Figaro) and as Nannetta (Falstaff) and additionally gave two recitals.
- A new CD recording of "I capricci di Callot" by G.F. Malipiero is out now with Martina Winter in the main role as Giacinta. See discography and press.